Sunday, June 20, 2010

Attendent



Gosh, these pics are from 1987.  My good friend Paula got married and since I was as big as a house pregnant...she asked me to be her Brides Attendent.  I think I was about 7 1/2 months along at the time.  Anyways, I ran across these pics and decided they need a page.

I tried something a little different this time, I cut thin strips of green cardstock and wound them tightly around a thin round filing tool and stretched them out.  Using Zots tiny dots to each end help them stay put. 

Inkadinkado stamps in the corner with dots of green stickles around the boat load of flowers.

The background is DCWV white core paper that I distressed and inked.  There are papers from My Mind's Eye and DCWV and a few others.  All the brads are from the Paper Studio.  Even Martha Stewarts vine punch made it on this lo.

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome! I thought it was ribbon! I am going to definitely try this technique because it is such a great look!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!