Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family Reunion using Mama Razzi


Our annual weekend crop was a blast!  Over 50 women get together at a hotel for some scrappy goodness.  This was our 7th year together, mostly people from our church and friends.  I chose to work on Family Reunion Pictures from 2010.  My Dad is the 15th out of 17 children so our reunions are quite large and here are a few of the pages I did.

Family Reunion


Deep Discussions

Food

Hula Hoop Pal

Up a Tree

Monkey See Monkey Do
All of these pages were done using Bo Bunny's Mama Razzi with a little help from Cricut, Martha, KI Memories, Crafters Workshop and Prima.

2 comments:

  1. Great pages! Sounds like a fun time! I used to do a crop like this with my sister but haven't in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great my fave is how u did the hula hoop pals

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!