Sunday, February 12, 2012

Yes, still making cards!

My daughter is hooked on Fleur Di Lis right now and that's why I bought this stamp.  I thought it looked pretty cool too.  Got this stamp at Hobby Lobby and I paid full price for it.....no coupon...FOR SHAME!
This stamp is from The Angel Company.  I stamped in brown and used the copics.  Had this really pretty shimmery pink scraps that I paid a fortune for a while back.  

Another card using the same stamp, only in blue.  The sentiment is actually a sticker as are the stars all from a page kit that I've used before.

The Trivia Night is Saturday so I'm going to put all these cards, plus more in a basket for the Silent Auction.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! So stylish and sweet - love your cards! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the fleur de lis card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!