Friday, May 11, 2012

This Mothers Day Card was inspired by my Mom's love of sewing. A few years ago she bought a new Bernina and I don't think that baby has gotten much rest since in came into her home.  She's even teaching my Niece and Nephew to sew.  Anyways, this one is for her.  I used Basicgrey Stella Rose for the background.  The Mother's Day Cartridge on my cricut was utilized for the Die Cut.  And of course I thank Becca Feeken at Amazingpapergrace.com for her amazing bow tutorials.  I really like the look of the ribbon hanging off the card.  Since I'll be hand delivering this one it won't get smushed in the mail.  Although one of Becca's tips is to use a padded envelope for mailing her wonderful creations.  I added one of my homemade hat pins for a bit of sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by and I wish each of you a wonderful and very Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!