Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Tags

I have seven Easter Baskets to fill this year so I made these quick and easy tags for them.  The manilla tags are from an office supply store and are misted with Radiant Rain Shimmer Mist in Sea Foam. Then I stamped an Inkadinkadoo stamp with Stampin Up's Almost Amethyst ink over the misting.  Martha Stewarts eyelet punch is pale blue and is brightened up with Tattered Angels Lavender Fields.  Finally a Sizzix bunny is die cut and colored with pink chalk on the ears, nose and tail and a grey Tombow marker highlights the would be shaded areas.  Pop dots raise the bunny up just a tad for dimension.  Waterfall Stickles make up the blue eyes.

I replaced the white string with thin green ribbon.

Have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!