Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pop Up Birthday Card


Had to wait til today to post this one.  My Niece, Kendall celebrated her 16th birthday today and didn't want her to see it before hand.  What you don't see is the gift card the slides right behind the pink portion.  There is a slot that holds cards upright.

All paper products are from KI Memories.  The Pop Up is made using a die from Sizzix.

If you have looked at previous entries on my blog you will recognize the dies that have the sentiments stamped on.  I seem to always reach for this Spellbinders Die - Label 20.  For the inside mat I traced the outline of the die with an exacto knife to get a tight mat.

The bling on the front of the card is from Want2Scrap.  Love how they coordinate with Spellbinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!