Sunday, September 19, 2010

Think Pink Luncheon


















My Mom, Sister, Sister-In-Law and I went to a Luncheon that benefits a local charity that helps women battling breast cancer.  My Longaberger Consultant does this yearly.  The left page tells about all great Longaberger items we won as attendance prizes and the raffle my Mom won.  We all chose to go together to support my Sister-In-Law who's battle has continued.

I'm really loving Basicgreys Sugar Rush, especially it's font.  I also tried out a new sizzix loopy die, sprayed it with glimmer mist for more punch.  I hand cut the two hearts, misted them and added pop dots.

The second page has some prima gems, stickles and two Martha Stewart Punched items.  I love using 1/8 inch ribbon and floss for "stitching" on buttons.  Again, Loving the BG felt stitched flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!