Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family is a Precious Gift


I made this to hang in my den.  The shadow box has hinges at the top so it can easily be opened from the front.  Michaels carries these and of course a coupon was used!  Got to love coupons!  

All the pictures are sepia toned and are of all my loved ones!  Since Christmas is so close, I guess I had gifts on my mind and that's where the inspiration came from.  I used Martha's punches for the "ribbon" and Spellbinders for the "bow".  

Some of the "bow" layers have pearls on them and I think the second from the bottom layer has paper piercing around the edge.  I did use quite a bit of foam tape to separate the layers.  Cricut font Lyrical Letters were used for my sentiment on this pretty wide ribbon.

You can tell by some of the pics, that some of us like to "pose" when getting photographed.  I was sure to include these pics too because this is about us.  Gifts are just that: Gifts.  We need to remember that each person's traits make them who they are.  I am very blessed to have a wonderful family that I love very much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!