Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards

I'm making a basket of cards for a Trivia Night Silent Auction.  Last year I made a Baby Girl Album all ready for pictures but this year I decided to go the card route.

This card was made using K&Company paper, Bazzill Swiss Dots and Bling paper, all scraps from my stash.




This card was made with K&Company paper (scraps) and cardstock.  The sentiment was one of those dollar stamps from Michaels.  I used Spellbinders Labels 21 and Lotus Pendants.  Marthas Heart Punch for the center.  Love using Hug Snug Seam Binding for the bow. 
Super simple card using Martha's Score Tool, scraps of black and white and a little ribbon.

I'll be posting more cards tomorrow until then, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!