Friday, February 12, 2016

Bubblicious Birthday


One of my bad habits is to procrastinate. I did that today...We have a birthday party tomorrow and I bought the gift today and made the card tonite.  I do have a stash of birthday cards all ready to go, but none for a special little guy who just turned one.

Silhouette to the rescue.  Whipped this one out pretty fast.  Just used a file I already purchased.  Sized it to all fit on an A2 card and cut.  All the small pieces were scraps (yay)!  Used some pop dots to raise the silver bubble.  My 23 year old asked what that was.  Guess she doesn't remember the magic bubbles she used to love.  Since I used a lot of letters for the sentiment, I chose to use the reverse cut and just glue in the bits for the a, o and such. 

I'm excited for the party tomorrow and enjoy some family time.  It's gonna be COLD one so everyone stay warm!  Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!