Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Why Not Make 4 Cards Instead Of One?

It is my opinion that once you cut into a piece of cardstock or pattern paper, why not use most of it up?  These days, I'm selecting the papers I'm going to use and if I'm not using scraps, then I'm making four cards.  Yes, four of the same card. 


I selected 3 patterned papers all 12x12 and then 2 pieces of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock for the card shown below.  I used some black scraps and attached Sizzix adhesive sheets to the back to die cut my sentiment.  Dies are from The Stamps of Life.  These pattern papers were from The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby and a textured piece from a clearance pad at Michaels.  I cut all my pieces, inked those puppies up and adhered them.  Every card needs a bit of bling and some ribbon so I grabbed some from my stash.  My hand is reaching for the ATG runner, the Herma Dotto Runner and Zots for adhesive.  I have to figure out how to label my Zots (outside the box) to easily find the right size - oh the troubles of having too many.  lol


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!