Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Dominic!

This bright eyed 8 year old guy is my oldest Grandson Dominic!


Right now this fellow is into Lego's, especially Lego's designed for Major League Hockey, video games and all things sports related.

Here's his birthday card made just for him!


First of all, the colors were chosen because of his new team.  The background was made with my silhouette.  I used wordmark.it to view my fonts and select several 8's and attached with Tombow Multi liquid glue.  The candle die is from The Stamps of Life and was attached with pop dots, after I wound twine around it.  I like all my cards to have a bit of bling so a little crystal stickles on the flame and done.

I also used a leftover 8 inside the card when writing the sentiment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!