Thursday, July 21, 2016

Congrats/Flower Card

I wanted to make a simple card using lots of stamping and this is what I ended up with.  My base for this card is one I seem to be using quite a bit these days - Sizzix Circle Flip-its in red cardstock. Most of my card making cardstock is purchased at Michaels in one of their Recollections packs.


The two different sized flowers from The Stamps of Life thanks2you set along with the sentiment on the back of the circle were all stamped in Tim Holtz Festive Berries.  The Congrats Circle Die really stands out of this card.  This particular die doesn't come with an outer circle so I just cut a slightly smaller 3" circle before cutting with my Sizzix Big Shot.  A bit of sheer ribbon and a black rivet completes the card.  Oh and don't forget the doodling.




Have a great day and keep on crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!