Thursday, July 13, 2017

Sympathy Cards with New Technique

First of all, I love watching new technique videos on Youtube.  Jennifer McGuire is my favorite and today I'm showing you my take on her technique.  The link to her video is here.  I highly recommend visiting her site, you could spend days watching all her crafty goodness!

So, I love making cards, but it's very sad when the reason is loss.  A family member passed and a very good friend lost her husband, both were very unexpected.  Instead of struggling to design a card, I poured my love for these people into making the cards.

Here's my card, I made two of these...


The stamps and dies are a flower building set from Altenew called Camillia.  The prayer sentiment is from Hero Arts called Prayers Stamp and Cut.  I chose to use the new Distress Oxide Ink Wilted Violets for the flower and three different colors of green from my stash.

Keep on crafting and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!