Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pool Buddies Layout

The background paper just screamed to me "use me" for these pics.  The cute little fishes dictated the accent colors and I love the touch of glitter.  The title was done with my cricut, Lyrical Letters for both fonts.  Spellbinders dies seem to find their way onto most of my projects including this one, Big Scalloped Circles under the circle pic. I really didn't want to try and use an ink pad or sponge to ink the edges so I used a Copic Marker to do it.  Just ran the brush tip around the edges, so easy!
Sorry about the purple border on the outside edge, I must have had the color picker still on that color when I straightened my pic.  (I can't take a straight pic for anything and have to use Photoshop to fix it)
This is my Grandson Dominic and Daughter Ellie doing what we do in the summer to run off energy.  Best $20.00 I every spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!