Friday, April 22, 2016

Using My New Stamps of Life Stamps and Dies

Still using my newly purchased stamps and dies from CKC and having a blast!


This card uses several sets, including bicycle2stamp, bicycle club die set, Sizzix Thinking of You 3D Drop Ins, Sizzix 3D Drop In Scallop, Stitched Rectangles and finally Mini Flower Dies.  Now, I already owned the 3D Scallop and Thinking of You Drop Ins.  Really love the Mini Flower Dies because there are just soooooo many and I do love using up scraps with tiny dies to have ready to go!


Here's the card,
 




You can't tell from the picture, but the white and lavender layers are raised with pop dots, including the sentiment.  The twine I used is pretty thick and this was the best way to keep it contained on the card.  Inside the card had a row of those Mini Flower Dies with a bit of Stickles in the center.  The bicycle has Glossy Accents on the frame and finally the flowers stamped on lavender was using Pixie Ink from The Stamps of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!