Friday, April 1, 2016

Pop Up Birthday Card - Surprise!

I just love playing with Scrappy Stuff!  A while ago I was at Michaels and they had bags of merchandise for $2.00.  Full bags!  I bought three of them and they were loaded with all kinds of goodies: flowers, scrappy stuff, doilies, stamps, cardboard albums (to decorate).  Now, why am I telling you about this now?  The doily is from one of those bags.


The background paper is from Nana's Nursery Baby Boy Stack that I purchased at Hobby Lobby a long time ago.  I made a bow using seam binding and the sentiment is one I printed off and cut to have handy.  A little washi tape, button and little Scrapper Spools twine made this card come together.  Now for the inside... I used The Stamps of Life 3D Drop Ins Scallop Gifts, and their sizzix adhesive before I cut the sentiment again in white.  Made it super easy to adhere.  Love that stuff!



Have a great day and keep on creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!