Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My First Lawn Fawn Stamp Set - Loads of Love


I've been checking out pinterest a lot lately and fell in love with this set.  The base is actually from Sizzix and is called Cute As A Bug Step UpI purchased both of these at CKC (including a whole lot more).  The images were colored with Copics and the sentiment was highlighted with a Quickie Glue pen and ultrafine crystal glitter.  I also added Glossy Accents to the knobs on the machine.The pattern paper is from Nana's Nursery Stack from Hobby Lobby.

I was surprised by the cost of this stamp set.  I don't buy anything without a coupon!  Only one booth at the CKC had Lawn Fawn products 20% off, believe me, I looked!  Once I played with them, I realized why.  They are very similar to Technique Tuesday stamps, very substantial, thick in depth and makes a detailed impression.  My selection of stamps is based purely on design but it's nice to appreciate the quality of different manufacturers.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!