Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm always on the prowl for Tips and Tricks in Scrapbooking

You know when you found a GREAT site when you check it EVERY DAY and are a little bit bummed when there isn't a new post on the weekends.  I have a few of those but the one I want to share with you today is My Craft Channel.  I've been to many many CK Conventions and one lady that always impresses me is Shelby Dredge from Embellish it.  Shelby does a daily Tips show at this site, it's usually only a couple of minutes long, but I've never been disappointed.  
Now My Craft Channel has several shows that cover many interests in crafting.  They also have a deal of the day (which I'm currently waiting for a purchase - p.s. it's a Christmas Present waiting to be completed for someone special).
Another show on this site that I wait with anticipation for....is....Photo Freedom with Stacy Julian.  I bought her book Photo Freedom a while back and promptly converted all my scrapbooks.  See my previous post here for a look.  I can now lay my hands on any layout I've done previously and know without flipping through album after album.  Bonus....I can find pictures of specific people/events too!
Anyways, I just wanted to pass this site along to you and I hope you get as much out of it as I do! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Beverly!! I'm always looking for tips as well, so this is very helpful! Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!