Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Teenagers...and their silly camera antics

I have always loved taking pictures, but when I was a teenager we had these old instamatic cameras that had to have a little square light bulb on top of a spacer plus FILM.  lol  These days, taking pictures with digital cameras are so much fun.  Each of my girls had digital cameras pretty early on and my youngest (19) has been taking full advantage of hers.  She took these pics a few years ago.  Every so often, I would snag her SD card and load the pics on my computer.  It always cracks me up!  Anyways, here's a layout using two of those pics.


I used a couple of punches on this one as well as a little bling and a chippy.  This flower was made using EK Success Dahlia Punch and the border was made with Martha Stewarts Punch.  Papers from Bo Bunnys Mama-Razzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!