Friday, March 16, 2012

Exposed Filigree Acrylic Mini






I scored three of these Exposed Clear Acrylic Albums from an online sale for only $.99 each!  What a bargain, plus I got oodles of odds and ends for cheap!!!!  This mini album features my Daughter Ellie and Grandson Dominic playing in the sprinkler.  First thing I did is spray Tattered Angels The Paint System Sprays on the cover and dry with a heat tool.  Inking all edges with The Angel Company Ink, I cut a scrap strip and used a two inch circle punch for the picture.  Using Staz On I stamped the Technique Tuesday Sentiment and added Making Memories Flutter Trim and a felt star.   The fibers and paper was adhered with a xyron sticker maker covering the entire back so it wouldn't show on the back side.  On the back I placed another circle punch sticker exactly where the previous side pic was.


The second page was done similarly only using a square 2 inch punch for the pictures.  Spellbinders Labels 18 were cut and placed on each side for journaling and a Bazzill Border was placed using the xyron also.  One side has Tattered Angels Glam and the other side has gems along the border.


The final page has Zing Embossing powder on the surface not covered by a photo.  Careful to not overheat the powder or the acrylic will melt and bend.  The Back side has cardstock covering the entire page.  Technique Tuesday sentiment and doodles are stamped.  KI Memories makes the glitter border sticker.  I probably wouldn't have added that if I hadn't goofed and stamped the sentiment upside down....See, that goof made my page prettier, I think!


Finally, I added the ring to bind the pages and covered it with lots of various ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!