Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Multi-Purpose Card

I'm making more cards that can be used for many purposes, (not occasions per se) like today's card.  I sent it to my Aunt who suffered a severe fall, yes, I want her to get well, but what I really want her to know, is that I love her!  This could also be sent instead of a condolence card as well as just I love you.

The background was stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Picked up this stamp at a CKC convention called Branch Shadow from www.rubbernecker.com.  The Flower is from Stampendous called Floral Bloom and the Love die cut and sending you stamp is from a Simon Says Stamp set called Kristina's Love.

The flower is colored on Bristol Smooth card stock with Tombow Markers.  A touch of sparkle and white dots with gel pens accent the image.  I hand cut the image and used pop dots to raise it up.  The Love is cut with both black card stock and vellum, and the sending you is stamped with versa mark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
 Here's to Aunt Linda, hope you heal quickly!

Have a wonderful day and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!