Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Three Cards, Same Stamps

I purchased several new stamps and dies from Neat and Tangled and here are three cards made with the Succulent Journaling Card stamp and matching die set.  Love how the sentiment has the perfect spot on the image! 

The first two are similar, just different sentiments.  Stamped with Versafine ink and colored with Tombow Markers.  One of the sentiments is embossed with Zing clear embossing powder after using Versafine to stamp.  I also used a Wink of Stella clear pen to color the green, picked up some green tombow ink, that I scribbled on a clear block and pushed it around on Bristol Smooth card stock.  I assembled these with The Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangles as background, inked with Palette Raw Sienna around the edge.  I used just the outside portion of the Succulent Journaling Die to cover the edges.


The final card has a different technique on the background.  I purchased the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks at the April CK Convention.  One of the vendors had a stash that he saved for convention attendees!  All of my online sources were backordered so I was thrilled to get all 12 of them.  Had fun using a blending tool to add the ink to Mixed Media Card Stock, then sprayed water to get the mottled look.  I used cracked pistachio, faded jeans and wilted violet.

This time I used the entire die to cover the stamped image lines and raised the whole image with pop dots.  
I had fun mixing up the colors and will be making several card with these stamps and dies.  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!