Friday, April 6, 2012

Moroccan Accents - Card

So my Daughter gave me a Thank You Gift, a Michaels Gift Card, recently, which I promptly marched myself into the Spellbinders Aisle and snagged Spellbinders Moroccan Accents dies.  This card was made after I scrapbooked two pages using  Crate Paper Restorations line so the scraps were handy to use.  At my last trip to Hobby Lobby I got a huge plastic container filled with bits of bling with a 40% off Coupon.  You can count on seeing more bling on my cards and layouts.  Bazzill Dotted Swiss, another favorite of mine, gets used quite a bit.  Just love the added texture.  To learn how to tie the perfect bow, just wander over to www.amazingpapergrace.com and click on tutorials.  Becca Feeken  does a wonderful job with her Peg Bow Tutorials, actually, all of her tutorials are Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!