Sunday, February 4, 2018

January My Monthly Hero Kit - 2 More Cards

So I'm back with two more cards to share with you from the January My Monthly Hero Kit.  Amazingly, it is still available!  The first card is made with the dies included in the kit.
The dies were cut out of the white and backed with red card stock.  I popped the die back in and added all the bits back using the die cut for a guide.   I just love the look of red and white - so clean!  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps You Matter with white embossing powder on My Favorite Things Die-namics Hearts in a Row - Vertical banner.  Those tiny lines require a very steady hand when gluing - Mine have tremors so if you look closely you can see my oops.

The next card uses the same kit, same sentiment stamp set, same banner die set along with a few other items from the kit.  Like the Love sentiment that's stamped in versa mark on the back ground.  Along with the pink ribbon that was wrapped around the kit (always such a nice touch in packaging!).  I used the Hero Arts Nesting Heart Infinity Dies in red to back the white heart die.  A tiny pearl and Lawn Fawn's Just For You teeny heart to stamp in the background.  A Gelly Roll Stardust Pen added sparkle to those teeny hearts.
Let me know what you think below.  Have a great day and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!