Sunday, March 11, 2018

Alcohol Ink Art Into Card Making

There are so many wonderful videos explaining techniques on youtube.  How can you resist such fun?  I couldn't, so I grabbed a the few alcohol Inks that I had, some Blending Solution and Yupo Paper to play.  It helps to have a Alcohol Ink Applicator and a bonus if you have Mixatives, I used silver on these.  Four sheets of alcohol ink happiness dried really quick.  

I trimmed one sheet sized to fit behind Hearts in a Row Vertical Die-namics (My Favorite Things).  I made several cards with just one sheet of inked Yupo paper.  For this first card I added the Celebration Words (Tim Holtz) with Glossy Accents.  A touch of Stardust Pen (Gelly Roll) added some sparkle.
 For the next two cards, I added a sentiment from Choose Happy (Simon Says Stamps) and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.  One has fun foam beneath the white cardstock and one is glued directly to the base.


 I absolutely love the word strips that come with the Hearts In a Row Vertical Die-namic - they are perfectly sized for many sentiments.  That alone, was reason enough to purchase them, but I'm a sucker for anything with hearts!  A few of these cards have some sequins from my stash that are adhered with Multi Matte Medium (Ranger) - it sure makes them secure.

Hope you have great day and keep on crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!