Wednesday, March 21, 2018

You Make Me Hoppy Bunny Cards

Today I have bunnies....from the Showers and Flowers (SSS) stamp set.  Love it when a stamp set has several images to challenge me.  These bunnies were too much fun coloring with Copics.  I decided to add grass with green copics but then chose to fussy cut one and use Grass Die (Stamps Of Life) along with Puffy Cloud Border (Lawn Fawn) for a different look.   Here's my two cards:

First is done mostly with die cuts - I'm telling you, I do love my Sizzix Big Shot.  The frame is made with Stitched Rectangles, and the Grass Border and Eggs (Spring Birds) all from The Stamps of Life.  To add dimension, two layers of grass and three cloud layers were added.  Summer Sky (Memento) ink was added to clouds and frame.  Foam tape raises the frame, bunny and stamped sentiment that's heat embossed with White Embossing Powder (Ranger).  The bunny has Glossy Accents on his nose and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on his fluffy tail.  Jewels are from Cupids Kiss (Studio Katia).

Second Card is has a Tumbled Glass distress ink (ranger) sky.  This sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Ink and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger).  The edges were torn and inked with Cloud Ink (SOL) and green Offray ribbon is tied in a bow.  Again used those Stitched Rectangles from Stamps of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!