Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Reason why I love my Gypsy



Did you know that with the original Cricut Personal Cutter the smallest size you can cut is 1 inch? Using the Gypsy you can resize your image/font smaller. That's just one more reason to get this Fabulous tool! The feature I love the most is Welding (or smooshing the letters together) so your letters come out as one piece for SUPER FAST Titles!!!!



Don Juan is the Cartridge I used on this layout. The black title was a little harsh against this light blue so I did a little pen work around the letters.

In the right hand corner is the smaller than 1 inch date. The title is cut at 1.5 inches and welded together.

I used the Martha Stewart Loops Punch Around the Page for the small frame. I have waited a long time to get my hands on this set! A little Cat's Eye ink and some Baby Blue Stickles, tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!