Friday, May 21, 2010

Calming Curious George

I got this Recollection Paper at Michaels the other day and knew this was the picture for it!  I used my Gypsy to weld the letters from the Gypsy Font.  A little Glimmer Mist gave the kraft paper title some sparkle.
The loops punch around the page punches from Martha Stewart are one of my fav's for matting pictures.


The accordian flower was my first project using my newest tool from Martha (see below post).  One of those clever lever scalloped punches was the base for the other flower.  Waterfall, Lime Green and Orange Peel stickles spice up this flower.  Doodlebug Frill Stickers make up the the stems.  Finally, I journaled on a 2 inch piece of kraft paper and put down stich stickers along the sides.

As you can see in the picture, my Grandson Dominic, dumped out the towels on the floor and climbed in the laundry basket for a comfy place to watch his most favorite show - Curious George.  This is our go to "calming method" for right now.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! We've got Curious George playing here right now. That monkey paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!