Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some really old silly pics!




















Yep, that's me on the left with my finger up my nose. The really silly part is Kevin has a darker mustache because I colored it with my mascara!

We were 15 and 16 here and it was fun finding these pics and even more fun scrapping them.

All products are either BG Sugar Rush or matching Bazzill.

Of course I used my gypsy, cricut and yes, lyrical letters cartridge for the title work.

And what's a layout without a little stickles? It seems I can't keep those little dots from slipping away to no where land when removing them before placing them on the page. So I usually end up with a stickles dot!
The hearts are all hand cut with those wonderful Tonic Scissors and doodled with Micron pens.

I'm sorry to those who I offend with this next statement - Buttons without fibers or something just look NAKED. Some floss and fiber completes this lo. Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!