Friday, May 14, 2010

This is Mans Work






















I received a box of goodies from Scrapbook.com for participating in their National Scapbooking Day Challenges. I got these fabric covered thickers; Green At Heart Dimentional stickers along with a host of other goodies. I had to bust these out to scrap these pics of Dominic and his Dad mowing.

I think this is one of the first times they mowed at their very first home! For a long time Dominic just loved to "help" mow but it seems lately the noise is a little scary.

I used the Crafters Workshop template for the 6" label and circle. I cut a 2" strip and 4 1" circles out of the striped paper and inked them with Colorbox Chalk Ink. I seem to reach for these little gems frequently! I just love the softness of the chalk ink. Signo makes the best white ink pen there is (in my opinion), it really stands out on just about any paper or photo. I used .005 black micron to doodle around the label. A layout from me just isn't complete unless I sprinkle a little bling - so for this one I used the lime green Stickles as dots around the green circle.

Aside from textured Bazzill Background paper, everything else is BG Green At Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!