Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Made my first Exploding Box Card







I have thought these cards are just adorable, I've seen so many on pintrest and the possibilities are unlimited.  But I'm not one to sit and measure and fold etc.  That's why I was super excited when The Stamps of Life came out with their Box Card Die Set.  Just run that sucker through my Big Shot on the extended platform and walaaa!  All the side panels are included and a whole host of flowers, leaves and such. 



Now, I like to mix and match and I have quite the collection of dies.  While I was recovering from surgery I took several of those dies and used up scraps with Sizzix Adhesive Sheets on the back and cut oodles of tiny bits.  So this card has dies from Happy Birthday Step Ups, Mail Box Dies and stamps happymail2stamp.  All from The Stamps of Life.  Stephanie Bernard had lots of videos showing how to use her products.


I did use the Kuretake Gansi Tambi 36 Set Watercolors to color the mailbox and Tombow Brush Markers to color the bird.


Here's the other view.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts???? I'd love to hear them!